Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a Business Controller - Production Unit to join their Rotary Drills Division in Alachua, FL.
Sandvik is a global engineering company with over 37,000 team members worldwide. Our division headquarters in sunny Alachua, FL is where we design and manufacture world class rotary drill machines for the global surface mining industry. We offer customer focused mining solutions centered on our own employees’ passion to win while maintaining a fun and rewarding work atmosphere.
At Sandvik, we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial, and inclusive! Our workplace is full of dedicated and passionate team members who directly contribute to our company’s growth and success. We believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences. And it’s our commitments to Safety, Quality and our People in what sets us apart here in Alachua.
Key performance areas
The Business Controller - Production Unit will be a member of the Finance Team with focusing on the production activities within the company reporting to the Vice President Business Control.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the way production accounting is performed
- Strong grip on the financials within the LEAN ERP system – stock, production orders, finished goods, invoicing out of LEAN (machines and parts) – the P&L and balance sheet coming out of the LEAN system
- Responsible for analyzing the production result (everything that has the LEAN ERP as a source), as well as the interphase to Aurora (ERP for Finance), both the P&L and the balance sheet – responsible for the consistency and integrity of these numbers
- Supporting the main functions in Supply Chain (Production, Sourcing, Logistics) in terms of the financial performance
- Responsible for tracking the consolidated result for each machine sold – from the production site through the sales areas to the external customers
- Responsible for the Sandvik Group stock reporting
- Support the financial close process (supporting the Finance Manager) some 3-5 days / month within the financial accounting area
You will possess a BA/BS Degree: Finance/Accounting Degree or Vocational Tech Education with 2+ years’ experience
You also possess:
- Proven working experience utilizing various applications with Office 365.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT savvy and process-oriented way of thinking
Here’s what we offer in return:
- Health - After 30 days you’re eligible for our Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Flexible Spending. There’s company paid short term disability insurance and Group Life Insurance.
- Future Savings - We help you save for retirement in offering a generous 401(k) plan with auto/matching your contribution up to 8%.
- Rest & Relaxation - We provide up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off your first year of employment along with 11 Company paid holidays. After 1 year of service, you’re awarded 3 Weeks of Vacation. Woohoo!
- And if you’re feeling under the weather – we have up to 6 sick days a year too.
Career & Other Perks
- Career Path - Your success and career at Sandvik is very important to us and we support your professional development by offering online and classroom trainings through our onsite Sandvik Training Academy and offer a College Tuition Reimbursement Program for those wanting to finish a degree or pursue another or other certifications
- Promoting the Sandvik Spirit - Community is important to us and we do our best to support and give back to the community and local charities which employees can participate with our Community Service Days
- Let’s be healthy together - you receive an annual Wellness, Diet and Gym Stipend
- Fun in the workplace - We have Employee Resource Groups and an Employee Activity Committee that promotes at least one event every quarter
- Unlimited Employee Discounts – Part of a global organization there are many employee savings available from purchasing a car, buying a cellphone, or taking the much-needed vacation. These discount programs are from the major automobile manufacturers and famous retail brands, theme parks, etc.
Come Join our Sandvik Family!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Business Controller - Production Unit position Job Req. ID #R0050181.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set