Account payable and General Accounting
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. (need to pre-approval from FM)
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents (vouchers and evidences).
- Accurately record the VAT and prepare the report by comparing the data of the Tax Authority (National Tax Service) internet site and the ledger when VAT filing.
- Bank certificates update.
- Close cooperation/communication with the Bank responsible.
- Monthly(Quarterly, Yearly) closing and Reporting
- Maintains and update cash flow
- Reports and payment income, residential and workshop tax
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Posts accruals and prepaid expenses monthly
- Clear and follow-up GIT account and maintain stock accounting ledgers
- Prepare external audit and tax audit
- Register and Maintain Fixed asset in the system and Depreciation.
- Intercompany matching and reporting
- FX Payment and Netting reporting/filing and reporting to Bank of Korea
- FX revaluation
- Tax filing (VAT, Corporate income tax, Hometax, Wetax and etc.)
- Support/Prepare Forecast reporting (Q basis)
- Transfer price documentation experience preferable
- IFRS and Local GAAP
- SAP system (Must)
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable and General accounting
- SAP system.
- Group reporting package
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable and general accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (excel)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Financial and accounting systems
- Service excellence, Effective communication, business understanding and Analytical thinking
- Problem solving, accountability and teamwork
Deadline: Not set