Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Position: Business Control Analyst ( Finance)
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Business Control Analyst will be a part of Business Control Finance team and will provide in depth, insightful and timely reporting and analytical support to enable the Sales Area AU&NZ management team to operate efficiently and make optimal business decisions.
The monthly, quality and annual management reporting provides management and performance reporting, analysis, and commentary on financial performance. The Business Control Analyst role requires solid background in financial and management accounting, budgeting and forecasting as well as designing, implementing and maintaining the approximate support systems and procedures within an effective internal control system.
Areas of responsibility
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports for Sales Area APAC
- Produce monthly and quarterly financial presentations for the Business Control Team
- Prepare and consolidate month end reporting comments
- Maintain APAC Forecasting SharePoint site reports
- Manage customer rebate processes
- Support APAC controllers (comments, forecasting analysis, etc.)
- Uploads of forecasting information into BPC Reporting platform
- Consolidations for Sales Area Australia
- Support & Assist Business Controllers with reporting and general queries
You will have 2+ years’ experience in financial/management accounting as well as tertiary qualifications in commerce/accounting or similar. You will have CA or CPA or progressing to obtain this accreditation.
You are independent and able to work and deliver with minimal direction and supervision, and have excellent time management skills, the ability to priorities and meeting tight deadlines. You have excellent excel skills and experience in statistical analysis. You can easily produce reports and presentations in PowerPoint, and other relevant applications and have outstanding communication skills. You maintain sounds knowledge of modern accounting standards and regulations and maintain an interest in industry developments within APAC.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Applications Close: 7 October 2022 unless candidate is found sooner.
0428 083 935
Deadline: Oct 6