Бизнес-аналитик по оборудованию
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Moscow is looking for a
Business Control Analyst
Want a career where you will continue to learn, gain increasing levels of responsibilities and become part of a leading global company that offers advancement potential? If you have exceptional analytical skills and knowledge, Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions wants to speak with you!
Key Performance Areas
Main objective of the role is to provide operational support to Business management & Finance team business in CIS.
We are looking for high-qualified analyst who will take responsibility for equipment- related business processes analysis and reporting in Sandvik Moscow office.
You’ll be required to ensure timely reporting of the consolidated actual performance, forecasts and targets whilst supporting the operations with analysis, advise and tools to optimize performance.
Pre-requisites for successful candidate are excellent technical skills (MS office, ERP), able to interpret key messages from large amounts of data, communication skills and collaborative approach
Other key responsibilities include:
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets in different business directions and territories
- Drive of improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy
- Support in development of recommendations for sales and expenses optimization s well as profitability analysis.
- Data check for monthly published reporting
- Preparation of ad-hoc statistic, financial and other reports
- Taking part in preparation of forecasts and budgeting, including presentations for business meetings
- Participate in the processes of optimization of external and internal business processes and controls
- Develop tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control
- Consulting and teaching colleagues from other departments on financial and reporting issues
- Compliance of acting policies by company’s departments
- Reporting to Business Controller
We are looking for a self-directed and collaborative individual who has
- Higher education, specialization in Finance or/and Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in Business controlling position in large matrix organization (preferable)
- Very high integrity and self-motivation, pro-activeness
- Knowledge and skills in finance, pricing and profitability analysis
- Ability to handle a high work load and a flexible work and travel schedule
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge and skills in using digital tools
- High level presentation skills
- Attention to details and data accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-propelling with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is a strong plus
- Readiness to work independently without constant supervision in dynamic growing company.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Business Analyst position, Job Requisition R0033078
Deadline: Oct 30