SECO Niagara Cutter is looking for an
Located in Reynoldsville, PA
SECO Niagara Cutter is one of the world’s largest providers of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, hole-making and tooling systems. SECO Niagara Cutter is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and motivated Cost Accountant to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain facility’s accounts payable process ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of payments.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of ERP through analysis, internal audit, and coordination with inventory control, production and work order processing.
- Assist with month-end/year-end closing activity as required including process journal entries
- Assist the Controller in the preparation of forecasts
- Develop Labor/Overhead rates for internal and quoted standard costing requirements
- Analyze and interpret variances from forecast. Provide detailed report of variances and breakdown of KPI measures to the Controller and other managers on a regular basis.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information as needed for decision making support.
- Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls.
- Assist with the maintenance of Product Structures & Routings as required associated with cost elements
- Coordinate physical inventories with the Inventory Control Specialist
- Compile & maintain CIP/asset detail records
- Establish and maintain internal controls consistent with corporate requirements and good business practice.
- Must be willing to travel, some internationally
- Technical learning ability
- Advanced knowledge of General Accounting and Cost Accounting principles
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain strong controls environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work with information
- Strong ERP and financial system background preferred.
- Proficient with software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, including the ability to create, modify and ensure accuracy of complex spreadsheets.
You possess a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and have at least 3-5 years of business finance or accounting experience in a manufacturing environment. Must possess excellent communications, planning and organizational skills. You are highly organized, strongly analytical, and have a keen attention to detail and ability to question the facts. You are highly adaptable and work effectively in teams and outside the formal line of authority to accomplish your organizational goals.
For immediate consideration, please apply to Job ID #R0030923 on our website at http://secotools.com
At SECO Niagara Cutter, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set