Business Controller Equipment CIS
Key performance areas
As the Business Controller Equipment CIS, you will be responsible for leading the business controlling functions for Equipment Division, to ensure timely reporting of the consolidated actual performance, forecasts and targets whilst supporting the operations with analysis, advice and tools to optimize performance in Sales Area Russia & CIS.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets.
- Create action points to close the gap.
- Support profitability analysis.
- Support business decisions acting as a business partner.
- Preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals.
- Drive improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy.
- Support Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation.
- Drive Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance.
- Develop tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and consolidation, global compliance with standards and guidelines.
- Provide administration support of Finance IT tools in day to day operations and as Finance representative for future developments.
- Internal Control maintenance
You are a confident, and analytical, professional who possesses a proven ability to drive continuous improvement and deliver results. You possess at least 7 years’ experience in finance and business control and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position and a strong commercial background. You also possess experience working with ERP systems and Tools such as iScala, SAP, Power BI, Qlikview. Your knowledge of Russian and English languages (both written and oral) is at a proficient level.
We put great value in your personality, as well as in your business acumen and integrity. You are a highly effective leader, maintaining a strong customer focus. Your influencing and communication skills are excellent, enabling you to interact confidently with colleagues of all levels. You are exceedingly comfortable working in a global setting, with a highly developed multi-cultural understanding. Comprehending and analyzing large volumes of information quickly is second nature to you, and you thrive in fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation, and pension program. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Deadline: Jul 31