Territory Financial and Business Controller
- The Financial and Business Controller is responsible to leading and driving integrated outcomes across Business Control and Finance teams in Mongolia. As a key member of the Territory Management Team, the role will be responsible for monitoring the financial performance of the business whilst playing an integral role supporting core business units in the execution of key business improvement and growth strategies in alignment with the Sales Area Strategic Plan.
- Collaborate with the Business to develop Forecasts that accurately reflect the strategic objectives of those businesses in the Mongolian market.
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets Support profitability analysis
- Preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals.
- Driver of process improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy, as well as general Accounting functions.
- Consolidation and on time reporting of actual, forecast and target results Joint responsibility with Financial Control for a standardized reporting, forecast and target process
- Support Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation
- Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance Provide tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control Provide administration support of Finance IT tools in day to day operations and as Finance representative for future developments.
Deadline: Aug 5