Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. The cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and industry-leading metallurgy and R&D.
To provide efficient handling of the general accounting activities. To ensure compliance with IFRS, local legislation and Sandvik processes and regulations in the general accounting area.
- Performs general accounting activities, such as preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as Balance sheet, profit-and-loss statements.
- Is responsible for month/year end closing activities and ensure timely financial closing and reporting.
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Provides financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variances from budget.
- Supports in driving internal controls and validate that the internal control measures are implemented and operational.
- Responds to internal and external auditors on audit data, variances, and audit findings
- Ensures all tax returns, declarations and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Other ad hoc projects, reporting and tasks as and when required.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualifications, e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid technical competency in Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)/IFRS.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and SAP
- Meticulous and hands-on individual with a strong sense of commitment in meeting expectations and tight work schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Deadline: Jun 15