- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Jiangsu, Jiangsu
- Job-ID: R0027480
- Job category: Finance
Key performance area:
· Support business with regards to changes in vendor master data
· Support in relation to escalated invoice mismatches
· Manage coding matrices and review and support issue resolution in relation to coding of non-SO invoices
· VAT-output certification
· Issue Debit note and Credit note in the Sopic according to company policy
· Issue all the invoices (VAT invoice & export invoice) and AR reconciliation
· Forecast/Budget support
· Cooperate with internal & external auditing & inspection especially SAFE & Tax
· Vouchers and other documents filling
· Implement and support the development of AR policies and rules and provide customer with information (e.g. for Procedures Manual)
· Ensure alignment with internal control framework, as well as with applicable laws and regulations.
· Validate that internal controls are implemented and operational
· Provide accurate and timely information to ensure integrity and compliance
· Perform general accounting activities, focusing on the monthly closings, balance sheet reconciliation, analyze numbers and prepare reports for accounting transactions.
· Internal and external reports
· Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, engage in developing processes and common tools.
· Further, function as back-up for other roles within the finance organization and contribute in selected internal development projects.
· Other tasks by manager
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting from full-time university.
· Documented experience of accounting with specific experience in AR
· At least 3 years work experience of accounting in multinational company.
· Organizational and leadership
· Well documented and proven knowledge of transactional finance. Up to date knowledge of the GA process and preferably one of the AP or treasury process. Excellent knowledge of at least one finance system used within the country/area. Service minded with good ability to create relations.
· Fluent in English and local language (speaking and writing).
· Knowledge of IFRS a plus.
· Accounting certification would be preferred.
Deadline: Not set