Finance and Administration Responsible
- Deadline: 14 May
- Country: Serbia
- Location: Bor
- Job-ID: R0027058
- Job category: Finance
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions are a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, support and technical solutions for the mining industry and niches such as quarrying, tunnelling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and the civil engineering industry.
With customers demanding ever greater productivity to ensure profitability, we provide the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed.
Our strength is to deliver best-in-class equipment and solutions that meet and exceed customer safety and productivity needs.
We are looking for a driven Finance & Administration Responsible to join the Operations Team in Serbia. This position will be responsible to manage a wide range of activities from General Accounting to Administrative activities within the entity.
This position will report to the Operations Manager, Balkans and be based in Bor, Serbia.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Familiarizing with and complying with proper health and safety practices and visibly and personally participating in safety activities to show safety's importance,
- Managing personnel affairs including but not limited to registration and deregistration of employees, preparation of employment contracts and preparing necessary forms related to employment,
- Managing monthly payroll,
- Monitoring and enforcement of tax and other fiscal regulations,
- Application of legal regulations and accounting policies as well as general acts,
- Performing general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger account and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statement and capital expenditure schedules,
- Preparing, recording, analysing and reporting accounting transactions and ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles,
- If required, providing financial support, including forecasting, budgeting and analyzing variations from budget,
- Posting of incoming and outgoing invoices;
- Maintaining cash control,
- Keeping VAT records, calculating VAT and sending VAT returns,
- Reviewing, booking and tracking of all employee expenses claims,
- Preparation and issuance of invoices,
- Maintaining communication with banks and accounting agencies,
- Preparation of reports for the director (balance on current accounts of the company, monthly report on the achieved financial result, analysis of costs and revenues, profit tax projection, etc.),
- Creating, processing and archiving of business documentation,
- Managing courier and postal services,
- Tracing and managing lease agreements, policies and procedures,
- Following and developing established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective support to the entity.
Your skills and qualifications
You possess at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
You ensure adherence to The Sandvik Way, applicable legislation and established policies and procedures within area of responsibility. You have an eye for detail.
Knowledge and experience working in a Mining and Construction industry are an advantage.
Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in Serbian and English both verbal and written, are prerequisites for this role.
You are experienced working with a computer and have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office.
A University Degree in Finance or Business Administration is desired.
You may be required to travel domestically.
If you wish to add a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
Please submit your application no later than 14 May 2021.
Deadline: 14 May