Business Unit Controller
- Master’s degree (M.A. / M.Sc.) and/or combination of education and experience
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS and general accounting principles
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with oversight of full P&L in an international environment
- Technical and functional skills in financial controlling
- Proven understanding in Internal Control systems
Skills/Special Training Required to Effectively Perform the Job:
- Strong Analytical and financial skills
- Solution and result oriented
- Resilient customer and service focus
- Solid communication skills as well as influence ability
- Exhibit high professional ethics as well as compliant behaviors
- Business understanding
- Organizational and leadership skills, abilities to manage various stakeholders in non-hierarchical way of working
- Be part of BHEV Management team, and advise the BHEV Management team, and other key members of senior management, on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters
- Manage overall financial reporting and forecasting process of all BHEV entities for the Business unit (review, consolidation, reporting requirements, etc.)
- Lead cost accounting setups and implementation in BHEV entities
- Leads the business planning and business simulations of BHEV, drive business decisions
- Support governance models for BHEV operations (Sales Area/Divisions/BU governance)
- Support Business Development team with BHEV contracts, offering models both for business projections and follow up for its accounting (trial contracts, long term investment contracts, etc)
- Support pricing governance model implementation and follow up its compliance and performance management
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets.
- Manage Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation.
- Support profitability analysis and identify profitability improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Driver of improvements in cost accounting, data management, reporting, forecasting accuracy
- Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance.
- Provide tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control.
- Preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals for BHEV, work together with entity Finance Managers/Controllers.
- On time reporting of actual and forecast results.
- Ensure compliance with Sandvik reporting policies and procedures, IFRS standards and with relevant local, state, and federal reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with Sandvik internal controls framework across all BHEV entities, host the compliance house for BHEV
- Provide and implement guidelines, instructions, and tools for compliant way of working according to the policies and procedures of Sandvik and the local regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with Sandvik Group Tax (including TP Team) to ensure good execution and compliance of Transfer pricing and other tax principles
- Provide oversight with respect to ERP development and integration with Sandvik’s financial systems
- Ability to work well with employees in various departments and cross border within the Company
- Flexible working hours to accommodate cross border/different time zone collaborations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter with ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines with little supervision
- Adheres to tight and strict deadlines while maintaining quality and integrity of the brand
- Teamwork, cooperation, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Moderate travelling is required
Careers with Artisan:
Artisan offers a career opportunity with an international company that develops and creates cutting edge electric and hybrid technology. You will be part of a fast growing establishment of highly motivated people who have a strong will to succeed. With us, you have substantial opportunities for personal development, and will be working with highly skilled colleagues. Artisan Vehicle Systems provides a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k), Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans, paid vacation and 11 paid holidays.
Artisan/Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at +(1) 805-512-9955 Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set