- Deadline: 22 Mar
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Mebane, North Carolina
- Job-ID: R0024776
- Job category: Finance
Treasury Manager, Mebane NC
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2016, the Group had about 43,000 employees and sales of about 81 billion SEK in more than 150 countries.
Key performance areas
As the Treasury Specialist, you will fulfill the responsibilities of the US Local Treasurer and will provide best practices in the performance of US Holding Company cash management and complete these duties in the most cost-efficient manner.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Cash management systems responsibilities
- Maintain the daily operation of the cash management system.
- Integration of new Sandvik companies into the SI Treasury function.
Benefits administration responsibilities
- Manage US cash pool and all systems associated with it, as well as ties to the Sandvik Group Treasury Global Cash Pool system
- Maintain cash accounting for US cash pool
- Assist in management of pension retirement plans assets
- Preparation of annual 5500 returns, summary annual reports, and other statutory reports
- Maintain efficient systems for the process and issue of required letters of credit
- Provide Treasury and Hedging support to businesses as required
- Manage travel and purchasing card programs for US companies
- Responsible for the annual dividend process in the US
- Maintain and manage cash management legal documentation
- Support merger, acquisition, and divestiture activities, including integration
- Participate in special Group and/or local projects, analysis and other duties as required
- Preparation of census data for the annual actuarial reports, 401(k) testing, employee benefit statements and ad hoc benefits surveys.
In this exciting role, you combine an interest in business with solid finance skills. You are able to balance a role where you must be both supporting and when needed challenge your colleagues and manager with integrity and in a constructive way. Although this role is located in Mebane NC, your contacts can regularly also be cross-Americas, ranging from Brazil to Canada. Cultural differences and different perspectives in ways of working is therefore something you are at ease with. You are analytical but can also communicate your findings in a clear and understandable way. One example is in connecting our operational activities and targets and how they translate into financial results. Your mindset is proactive and forward-looking, and you focus on solutions and regularly suggest improvements based on what you see and learn. You are self-propelling with the ability to prioritize when needed.
You possess a degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent. We believe you have at least 5 years of related work experience You have an excellent understanding of business processes, reporting, and accounting, and a high level of computer proficiency, especially in Excel and PowerPoint. You are highly organized, strongly analytical, and have a keen attention to detail and ability to question the facts. Working with continuous improvements is a natural part of your character and you feel comfortable searching for information, identifying small and large solutions, and challenging the norm. You are flexible, react well to change, and remain calm in the face of challenges.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply to the Treasury Manager position, Job Requisition # R0024776
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: 22 Mar