Strategic Staff Accountant
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Palm Coast, Florida
- Job-ID: R0023124
- Job category: Finance
Sandvik Materials Technology in Palm Coast, FL is looking for a
Strategic Staff Accountant
Sandvik Palm Coast is a leading manufacturer of medical fine wire and components to the medical device industry. As part of the Sandvik Materials Technology organization, we offer a world of opportunities within our diverse businesses and cross-border networks to enable you to explore your potential and thrive in our company.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
Key performance areas
The Strategic Staff Accountant prepares timely, accurate and relevant financial and management reports and maintains the general ledger. Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- Performs monthly cash and balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Preparing and processing of general ledger transactions and journal entries
- Posts AR Cash Receipts daily and approves AP posting of invoices
- Works in conjunction with the AR Cash Collection team
- Conduct monthly closings and produces financial statements in compliance with Sandvik guidelines
- Manage financial reports in compliance with Sandvik reporting procedures
- Maintains the fixed asset register and processes acquisitions, disposals and depreciation entries
- Responsibilities include accuracy and maintenance of general ledger journal entries as directed
- Monitors system driven cost allocation processes
- Processes wire transfers and ACH transfers as required
- Assists with annual audit and tax package as required
- ISO standard QEHS - All Employees have the responsibility to follow our procedures and to work in a safe and healthy manner. All Employees have the authority to stop activities that threaten our Zero Harm and Right-From-Me policies
Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Accounting required. Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting and reporting. Working knowledge and understanding of modern accounting principles and regulations, along with IFRS15 and IFRS16 experience.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide
opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Strategic Staff Accountant position, Job ID # R0023124.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set