- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Alachua, Florida
- Job-ID: R0021415
- Job category: Finance
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for a
Are you interested in working as a Production Controller?
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
The Production Controller will be a member of the Finance Team with focusing on the production activities within the company reporting to the Vice President Business Control. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the way production accounting is performed
- Strong grip on the financials within the LEAN ERP system – stock, production orders, finished goods, invoicing out of LEAN (machines and parts) – the P&L and balance sheet coming out of the LEAN system
- Responsible for analyzing the production result (everything that has the LEAN ERP as a source), as well as the interphase to Aurora (ERP for Finance), both the P&L and the balance sheet – responsible for the consistency and integrity of these numbers
- Supporting the main functions in Supply Chain (Production, Sourcing, Logistics) in terms of the financial performance
- Responsible for tracking the consolidated result for each machine sold – from the production site through the sales areas to the external customers
- Responsible for the Sandvik Group stock reporting
- Support the financial close process (supporting the Finance Manager) some 3-5 days / month within the financial accounting area
You will possess a BA/BS Degree: Finance/Accounting Degree or Vocational Tech Education with 2+ years’ experience
You also possess:
- Proven working experience utilizing various applications with Office 365.
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- IT savvy and process-oriented way of thinking
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://intranet.sandvik.com/employmentcareer/careerandvacancies/job_opportunities/Pages/default.aspx to the Production Controller position, Job Req. ID # R0021415
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set