PU Accounting and Controlling Expert
You are a person with a strong drive, lots of energy and enthusiastic about your work? If so, you may want to consider a challenging future-oriented career with Walter!
Walter is one of the world's leading metalworking companies. As provider of specialized machining solutions, we offer a wide range of precision tools for milling, turning, drilling and threading applications. We work together with our customers to develop custom solutions for fully machining components for use in several industries. Demonstrating its Engineering Kompetenz at every stage of the machining process, Walter is an innovative partner capable of creating digital process solutions for optimal efficiency.. With over 3500 employees worldwide, together with its numerous subsidiaries and sales partners, Walter serves customers in over 80 different countries.
We attach the utmost importance to broadening and sharpening our employees' skills.
We are looking for a PU Accounting and Controlling Expert to join our team.
· Planning, monitoring, forecasting, and reporting cost and performance KPIs for a plant, network, or management
· Implementing and leading regular KPI review meetings
· Performing ad-hoc analyses and reporting activities
· Analyzing of KPI’s for continuous improvement of PU
· Calculation of production costs
· Initiating Accounting and Controlling setup in ERP
· Performing of monthly closing and accounting procedures according to local GAP and IFRS
· Aligning with other controllers, sharing, and implementing best practices
· Ensuring consistent application of procedures and aligning with Corporate Standards Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys
· Identifying cost reduction potentials and initiating respective actions
· Performing reporting and analyze variances between actual results and forecast
· Steering and planning plant budget
· Close cooperation with Headquarter Global Production Controlling
· other General Accounting related tasks
· University degree in Industrial Engineering or Economics
· Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar position
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Self-confident professional, who possesses strong interpersonal skills along with sound leadership capabilities
· Advanced user of MS Office applications, SAP is a plus
· Team worker, problem solver, decision-maker, and initiative taker in planning and organizing various assignments
· Willing to perform accounting, controlling analysis, reporting, and budget planning
Deadline: 29 Jun