- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
- Job-ID: R0018747
- Job category: Finance
Ensure accounts receivable is managed in accordance with principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. To ensure compliance with local legislation and Sandvik processes and regulations in the accounts receivable area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implement and support the development of accounts receivable policies and rules
- Manage process and review transactions within AR
- Validate that internal controls are implemented and operational
- Implement the development of AR processes, policies, rules and authorization matrix/limits and provide Service Provider with information
- Authorize customer payments on a timely basis
- Review and reduce overdue accounts receivable
- Review and resolve differences from customer statement reconciliation
- Responsible for compliance related matters, with the Service Provider and other internal stakeholders
- Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed
- Responsible for managing and developing the AR team including setting objectives, conducting performance reviews etc.
Min 5-7 years relevant work experience with specific experience in AP, AR, Credit Control, reporting and compliance, preferably from a large global company. Experience managing and working with service providers. Experience managing direct reports.
Deadline: Not set