Equipment Master Data Management
- Deadline: 26 Jan
- Country: Netherlands
- Location: Flexible
- Job-ID: 356221
- Job category: General Management
Master Data Project Manager
The Business & Market Insights team in Product Area Parts & Services have an exciting opportunity for a Master Data (MDM) expert to lead a strategic project to enable efficient management of equipment master data. This is a short-term project for 12 months.
The Equipment MDM project aims to allow users of the SMRT e-Commerce platform (My Sandvik) to view the appropriate e-Catalogues of their Equipment and the SMRT aftermarket team to link to the correct build of material data sets for development of targeted offerings and products.
- Implement an equipment record creation process including workflow & data validation
- Manage implementation of the solution by ensuring all systems implement the required changes
- Define the data model to be mastered in our master data solution
- Cleanse and sync existing data across all subscribing systems
- Manage completion of business testing on user interfaces, data validation rules, integrations of information across systems
- Manage cost of project vs budget
- Prepare monthly reporting of progress, KPI’s, steering committee updates
You have a passion for making things work, understanding a solution & process from end to end and implementing a project across multiple systems.
In addition to your experience in managing data projects you have strong data analytics, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills. You have demonstrated skills in relationship building and management of internal and external stakeholders. You are a strategic thinker with high level problem solving and communication skills.
You have a passion for operational excellence and drive to meet/exceed performance targets combined with a track record of leading by example to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
This is a short-term project for 12 months. The role will be flexible within the Europe / EMEA region and will report to Richard McKinney, Business & Market Insights Manager.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Richard McKinney, Business & Market Insights Manager, Parts & Services : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26 Jan