Product Support Advisor
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Product Support Advisor - Cobar, New South Wales
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
As a Product Support Advisor (PSA), you’ll represent Sandvik on site, supporting our customer day-to-day and improving the performance and integrity of Sandvik equipment. You’ll communicate across all levels of our customer’s organisation, working closely with the maintenance, supervision, planning and technical teams.
The PSA will coordinate Sandvik parts, provide technical support, conduct repairs, compile reports, provide coaching and mentoring to on-site maintenance staff and assist in strategy development to ensure peak equipment optimisation.
This is an 8/6 DIDO role based at CSA. All accommodation and meals are provided as well as a company vehicle.
Areas of responsibility
- Manage service support to accomplish the goals and objectives of our business.
- Manage the daily requirements of our customer and strive to add value.
- Engage the relevant team in the right way, to provide a high level of customer service.
- Develop and maintain relationships, building rapport with our customer.
- Enhance existing site service by providing input into strategic plans for the continued expansion of the business.
- Coach and mentor site technical staff.
- Maintain stock levels including critical spares.
Strong mechanical aptitude (trade qualification) and experience maintaining underground drilling / load and haul equipment are essential. You’ll also be customer service focused and a strong communicator willing to share your knowledge to lead and mentor.
There’ll be plenty of support from the Sandvik team during onboarding and once settled but this role is highly autonomous. We are seeking someone who is agile, work/task oriented and motivated to succeed unsupervised.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job and the ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + 13% Super
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop and uniform provided
- Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme and Length of Service Recognition program
- Employee Referral Program that pays up to $5,000 per successful referral
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
0460 971 554
Deadline: Jun 18