Cutting Tool Designer
Sandvik Machining Solutions, LLC. in Spanish Fork, Utah is looking for a Cutting Tool Designer
Key performance areas:
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling software, preferably Solidworks or Siemens NX.
- Create MBOM, process plans and tool costing.
- Familiarity with GD&T and Iso standards.
- Modify existing tool designs and document changes.
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Maintain systems data.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Communicate effectively across global channels.
- Work with vendors to acquire material costs.
- Good customer service skills.
- Meet schedules and maintain quality standards.
Your Profile/Minimum Qualifications
- Associates degree or equivalent drafting experience.
- Experience in cutting tool design and detailing preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at HRSupport.US@sandvik.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set