Leader on its market thanks to its skills in 3D measurement software solutions, design of electronic devices of dimensional control and associated services, Metrologic Group strengthens its teams to continue its growth.
If you are passionate about advanced technologies and innovation, come and join our teams to participate in the development of tomorrow’s industrial solutions!
We are hiring for an APPLICATION ENGINEER (M/W)
Reporting directly to the Application Engineer Team Leader, your missions are to carry out and ensure users training, clients’ demonstrations as well as assistance and technical support for customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Receive user requests and guide them in their use
- Take charge of incoming requests in a spontaneous way
- Analyze the context of the customer request in order to identify the problem encountered
- Provide answers adapted to customer requests
- Synthesize and share knowledge in an appropriate manner via communication adapted to the interlocutor
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our products
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Customer Support department
- Prepare training sessions or demonstrations
- Take note of the training or demonstration specifications
- Prepare and adapt the content of the training or demonstration to ensure the desired level of quality
- Train on software features with the help of internal experts to provide the best possible service
- Lead training or demonstration sessions
- Present the software solutions to our customers and advise them on the functionalities to use according to their specific needs
- Guide the users of the solutions marketed by Metrologic group in their learning to use these products
- Evaluate trainees’ skills and know-how through validation tools
- Ensure reporting of its activity and customer feedback
An education in general mechanics at Bachelor level with experience or Master or Engineer level.
- Knowledge of the main concepts of mechanics:
- Drawing and dimensioning
- Spatial representation
- Standards and tolerancing
- Excellent communication skills, pedagogy, listening skills and empathy
- Ability to use pedagogical techniques and tools to lead a group
- Curiosity and interest in the different sectors of activity of our clients (industrial)
- General familiarity with computer tools
- Ability to work independently
- Driver’s license holder
- Ability and willingness to travel within the associated geographic area, potentially abroad.
- German mothertongue or bilingual is mandatory
- Fluent English or French is a nice to have.
The main working relationship is with our customers.
The holder of this position must therefore act in a professional manner, bearing in mind that he/she conveys the company’s brand image.
Your position will require excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills and analytical skills in order to best support your customers.
The integration process provided for in the job description allows for the integration of young profiles with no professional experience.
This job position is based in our Regional Office in Uhingen, Germany and is to be filled on a permanent basis.
Deadline: Not set