Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
You will work within the Engineering department and provide world class support to the manufacturing team by performing the following:
- To actively engage in the Company’s Safety-First culture. To adopt and apply the Company’s core values and code of conduct in all business and personal dealings.
- Promote and work within a safe working environment
- Work to planned maintenance schedules
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Continuous improvement in relation to operating efficiency
- Contribute to the business on time deliver targets by ensuring optimal equipment availability
- To respond quickly and efficiently to plant breakdowns.
- Drive change and continual improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and principles
- Planned and organised approach to workload
- Participate in the on-call system (1 week in 7)
You will have a proven track record within a maintenance engineering environment. You will be able to work under your own supervision, be self-motivated and enthusiastic. You will possess good interpersonal skills and have a structured and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of vacuum systems
- Turning/machining experience
Where others see many, we see you – personally. We recognize and value your passion and personality.
Deadline: Not set