Product Design and Development Engineer
- Design, analyze and/or specify components and systems to support and improve existing products or to develop new products. Primary product focus is mechanical and hydraulic construction attachments.
- Prepare Engineering documentation to support product design and manufacture.
- Assist in resolving manufacturing problems and product quality deficiencies.
- Provide technical support to other departments and customers.
- Complete assignments in timely manner to meet organizational and customer needs.
- Meet with customers/vendors and attend trade shows/seminars as required.
- Provide back-up support for other Engineering personnel and technical service during their absence.
- Pro-E/Creo proficiency
- Microsoft Office products proficiency
- Auto-CAD experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system a plus
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in mechanical and hydraulics design
- Experience in construction equipment industry preferred
Deadline: Not set