Product Support Advisor
- Deadline: 10 Mar
- Country: Australia
- Location: Perth WA, Western Australia
- Job-ID: R0024501
- Job category: Engineering
At Sandvik we are committed to teamwork and believe in the power of developing ideas and solutions together. We leverage our shared passion, diversity, open-mindedness and cooperative spirit to shape the future of our industry and, with it, the path of your career.
Work within the Customer’s Maintenance Team to improve Sandvik Equipment performance. The position would be required to deal with multiple levels within the customer organisation focusing on improving the performance and integrity of the Equipment at the lowest practical cost. The PSA represents Sandvik and as such will assist in liaising between Sandvik and the Customer in order to achieve a high level of Customer Service and Support.
The PSA role will be based on a customer site on a DIDO roster supporting Sandvik’s latest generation i series surface drills.
Key tasks include;
- High level reporting to the customer and Sandvik management teams at fixed intervals;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to customers staff;
- Perform fault finding of technical issues;
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Sandvik equipment
- Assist planning department in the optimisation of maintenance strategy development;
Areas of responsibility
- Managing the service support to accomplish the goals and objectives of the business.
- Managing the daily requirements and engage the relevant departments of the business to provide a high level of customer service satisfaction.
- Developing direct customer relationships.
- Enhance existing site service by providing input into strategic plans for the continued expansion of the business.
- Facilitation of coaching and mentoring of site Technical staff.
- Responsible for stock levels including critical spares
- Ensure performance of Sandvik equipment to meet or exceed targeted KPI’s
You will need technical expertise on Sandvik equipment, superior customer service skills and highly development time management and communication skills in addition to;
- 5+ years’ experience in open pit mining environments
- Mechanical or Auto-Electrical trade
- Sound knowledge of ITH/DTH drilling equipment and drilling processes
- Experience in maintaining and fault-finding CAN control systems
What we offer
- Options for additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
- Sandvik offers a an excellent comprehensive compensation package including superannuation above the superannuation guarantee, employee benefits and wellness programs as well as ongoing development and training
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
07 3621 1823
Applications close: 10 March 2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 10 Mar