- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Westminster, South Carolina
- Job-ID: R0020383
- Job category: Engineering
Sandvik Coromant in Westminster, SC is looking for a
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Key performance areas
The Maintenance Engineer will provide engineering and project management support to the Maintenance Manager in manufacturing maintenance and reliability, facility improvement, equipment installation, environmental and sustainability initiatives, energy management, and continuous improvement efforts
Additionally, the Maintenance Engineer will:
- Support reliability improvement efforts including condition-based maintenance, PM development, failure analysis, tracking and reporting, etc.
- Support the Maintenance and Production departments in the installation and implementation of manufacturing equipment, technology and automation.
- Assist in the implementation, improvement, and management of the Building Management System (BMS)
- Support the creation and management of short and long-term sustainability projects and strategies that increase energy efficiency, reduce emissions, and minimize wasteful consumption of resources.
- Assist in the management of facility improvement projects (construction, remodeling, HVAC, installation, utility improvements, etc.)
- Manage contractors and vendors involved in maintenance, construction and expansion projects
- Produce drawings as necessary to support both building and equipment maintenance.
- Provide engineering support to maintenance technicians and leaders as needed.
- Assist in the implementation and management of digital solutions (IoT, Industry 4.0, digital dashboards, etc.) for measurement, calculation, and reporting of performance indicators.
- Engage in process, equipment and infrastructure troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- A minimum of 3 years of related engineering experience with a background in reliability and project management is required. Experience with building management systems, energy management, and digital solutions is preferred.
- 4-Year Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is required.
- Competency in project management, root-cause analysis, and manipulation/analysis of data is required. Experience with Building Management/Automation Systems, Microsoft Office 365, and Power BI is preferred
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ apply to the Maintenance Engineer position, Job Requisition ID# R0020383.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set