Applications & Product Specialist
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Bensalem, Pa, Pennsylvania
- Job-ID: R0019502
- Job category: Engineering
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for an
Applications & Product Specialist
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for an Applications & Product Specialist.
The Application & Product Specialist provides technical knowledge, advice and support to both internal and external customers. Focus is to increase customers productivity. Specialist to resolve requests regarding product/service technical issues and maximize the benefits derived from the organization’s products and/or services.
**Position location is flexible within assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Works with customer to provide process improvement on crushing & screening applications. Engage customers on maximizing the productivity of their equipment
- Provides technical support to customers, operators, and service personnel in cases of complex technical issues
- Provides relevant feedback to the management to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation
- Drives field-testing and trials of new products is to ensure proper and safe operation
- Runs the training of machine operators and technicians
- Performs equipment demonstrations in a safe manner
- Participates in the development and presentation of application data, flow sheets and training
- Provide on-site technical assistance to resolve issues
- Assists customers with parts interpretations and recommended stock holdings
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand
Safety and Environment
- Complies with SMC safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work habits
- Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik’s products
You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field. Must possess minimum 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Engineering & Technical Knowledge
- Customer goal oriented
- Good Safety awareness skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- An in-depth understanding of customer business and processes
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of drive and determination to achieve targets and goals set for customer satisfaction
We offer a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, dental, PTO, holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Applications & Product Specialist position, Job Req. ID# R0019502.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set