EHS Data Analyst
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Australia
- Location: Milton, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0008330
- Job category: Environment, Health & Safety
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
EHS Data Analyst
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
An exciting new opportunity exists for a talented Data Analyst to join the Environmental Health & Safety team for the Australia and New Zealand region.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a global organisation where you are able to make an impact and contribute to its growth, this may be the role for you.
About the opportunity
The key focus of the EHS Analyst is to provide statistics and data analysis to support key EHS processes and reporting, encompassing:
- Production of monthly and ad hoc EHS statistics / reports from EHS 360 system and other systems.
- Ensure the integrity of data on systems.
- Maintaining the company EHS intranet pages to ensure they are up to date and relevant.
- Maintain and develop the EHS SharePoint sites.
- Maintain the external EHS subscriptions
- Under the direction of EHS Manager, support company Environmental, Safety and Health programs in accordance with Corporate policies and/or applicable regulatory requirements.
- Update documents and training materials to support company programs.
- Raising / processing Purchase Orders.
- Provide local EHS support as directed.
- Reporting & data analytics experience is essential
- Experience with SharePoint, and basic data base management preferred
- Excellent communication skills with ability to exchange information and interface effectively with employees, customers, and visitors clearly and concisely.
- High level of computer (systems) literacy with user skills for Qlikview, Sharepoint, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative.
- High level of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- 12% Superannuation – That’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Job ref: R0008330
Applications close: 22 February 2019
Deadline: Not set