Data Clerk - S1
- Deadline: 21 Jan
- Country: South Africa
- Location: Styldrift Mine
- Job-ID: R0016380
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. We offer a diverse range of opportunities through our businesses and cross-border networks, enabling you to explore your potential and thrive.
Follow established procedures and guidelines to provide timely and effective support to an office, business unit, department or other organization group.
Key performance areas
- Perform routine administrative activities according to the organization's established procedures
- Enter information accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Code and sort documents so they can be accurately processed or filed.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Respond to routine inquiries from external or internal sources about the organization, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and accurately.
- Grade 12 (Matric) or Equivalent Qualification
- English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Typing Skills
- Data capturing experience
How to apply
Please apply online through Workday (ESS) or access the Sandvik website www.home.sandvik/en/careers.
Applications close: 21 January 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331
We offer you an interesting role in an international business environment as well as opportunities for your professional development. At Sandvik, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and, thereby, our customers.