Business Unit Controller
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Carrollton, Texas
- Job-ID: R0007144
- Job category: Finance
Varel International Energy Services (VIES) in Dallas, TX looking for a
Business Unit Controller
Varel International Energy Services (VIES) is a global company comprised of three divisions servicing the Oil & Gas, Mining & Industrial businesses. We operate in over 120 countries providing drilling and completion equipment, knowledge and expertise to achieve customer goals. The key to the company's success is our innovative employees. VIES offers an exciting and fast paced work environment, attractive benefits, and competitive pay. If you’re looking to invest in your career development, Varel International Energy Services is the right place for you. Come join our team!
Varel Mining and Industrial manufactures and services application specific roller cone bits for the Mining and Construction industries. Our proprietary design capabilities, efficient manufacturing, and global sales force uniquely position us to provide reliable drilling solutions faster than anyone else. We are a customer focused company with an innovative team conducting business in a responsible manner with a passion to win.
Key performance areas
Directs and coordinates activities of the Finance and IT Departments. Ensure timely reporting of the consolidated actual performance, forecasts and targets whilst supporting the operations with analysis, advice and tools to optimize performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consolidation and on time reporting of actual, forecast and target results.
- Responsibility to follow Sandvik Financial guidelines and standardized reporting, forecast and target setting process.
- Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets.
- Support Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation.
- Support profitability analysis and identify profitability improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals.
- Driver of improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy.
- Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance.
- Provide tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control.
- Responsible for IT function in the Business unit, ensuring ERP implementation, support and further development according to the business needs.
- Provide and implement guidelines, instructions and tools for compliant way of working according to the policies and procedures of Sandvik and all regulatory requirements.
- Provide administration support of Finance IT tools in day to day operations and as Finance representative for future developments.
You possess a Master’s degree (M.A.); and/or combination of education and experience. Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with oversight of full P&L in an international environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package. Generous benefit package includes life, health, dental, PTO, holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Business Unit Controller position, Job Req. ID# R0007144.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Varel International Energy Services.
Varel International Energy Services participates in the E-Verify program. All positions are subject to a criminal background check.
Deadline: Not set