Business Process Specialist - Maximo
- Deadline: 4 Jul
- Country: Mexico, Peru, Chile
- Location: Tlajomulco, Lima, Amazonas, Santiago
- Job-ID: R0008059
- Job category: Business Development
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is looking for
BUSINESS PROCESS SPECIALIST – MAXIMO
ARE YOU BUSINESS FOCUSED, PASSIONATE TO WIN AND DRIVEN BY PARTNERING WITH OTHERS?
THEN YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Business Process Specialist is responsible for the configuration and implementation of new Maximo sites including data loading, rollout and training, including the development of regional Key Users in Latin America.
Major Activities: :
• Setup of equipment maintenance models/templates.
• Maximo System change requests & system data maintenance
• Maximo configuration to provide accurate data for contract management and periodical invoicing
• Development of Maximo reporting incl: minor system configurations to support new reports
• Provide system and business process training to regional Key Users
• Provide third level technical systems support
• Lead Maximo implementations at new contract sites incl: development, training and go live activities
• Support regional Key Users with Requests/Issues Resolution
Minimum 5 years’ experience with Maximo PREFERABLE IMPLEMENTING THE APPLICATION
Mobile plant maintenance and asset management experience
Experience in Maintenance Planning preferred
Heavy equipment / Mining / Construction Industry Experience
Well-developed Project Management experience
Strong customer service focus
Ability to work as part of an integrated, global team
Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
Maximo certified user
Ability & availability to travel domestically and internationally
Fluency in English Language
Work Location : TLAJOMULCO DE ZUNIGA, JALISCO, MEXICO/ LIMA ,PERU O SANTIAGO DE CHILE
INTERN: Use Sandvik's intranet to apply for this position under Vacancies, Job ID: R0008059. This job ad applies only to those who have permanent employment with Sandvik.
EXTERN: Read more about Sandvik and apply at www.sandvik.com/career, Job ID: R0008059.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01 800 73 2112.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Deadline: 4 Jul