Change Management Lead
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We embarked a seven year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”. A second phase of the Program is now starting, with ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units
We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Change Management Lead (P3) - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
The Seamless Flow Programme is the enablement of SAP S/4HANA across the Sandvik organisation. The Change Management Lead is a key position within the Seamless Flow Programme. The role will enable the successful adoption of this Digital Transformation initiative through a focus on people, including driving engagement and readiness for changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role is responsible for all change related activities on Phase 1 of the programme from impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and communications through to end user training and business adoption. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance to change. The Change Management Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. The Change Management Lead will negotiate the management levels in the organisation to ensure that the change is appropriately understood and supported by all people managers.
- Support the Head of Change Management and Training in establishing a change management approach, structure and team within the programme covering Business Readiness, Organisational Change, Training, Communication and a Change Champion network.
- Develop a change strategy and plan to support the adoption of the technology changes and business transformation, minimising resistance.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics.
- Apply a structured methodology to assess business change impact, identify stakeholders and evaluate change readiness.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to develop the rationale for change, lead the development of communication material and drive the appropriate messaging and communication of this across the business
- Engage with the Training Lead to embed change impacts and metrics into the overall end user training programme.
- Lead and manage all business readiness activities through all programme phases. Cultivate engagement and acceptance among the business to maximise adoption and benefits.
- Collaborate within the Program team to ensure alignment and effective delivery of Business Transformation
- Work closely with business readiness leads and change champions globally to understand and address in-country challenges.
- Create an environment that supports continuous connectivity, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Manage and help develop change management team resources
- 5+ years experience in a Change Management role, leading complex change management initiatives, in a large scale or multinational organisation preferred
- Experience of major transformation programmes required
- Experience leading Change Management on a technology transformation programme preferre
- People management experience
Education, Licences & Certificates
- Educated to degree level
- Certification in Change Management preferred
- Certification in Project Management desirable
Ability to travel globally as required
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland, with exceptions for EMEA based on internal resources with required skillsets (Current office on Harcourt Street, we will relocate to a new office in the IFSC district as of 1st May 2022)
Reporting to: Head of Training & Change Management
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly via https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Deadline: Not set