Head of Training & Change Management
- Deadline: 31 Jan
- Country: Ireland
- Location: Dublin
- Job-ID: R0022531
- Job category: Business Development
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We are embarking on an eight year global Business Transformation programme enabled by SAP S/4HANA. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland has been chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Programme”. We will create a SAP Centre of Excellence (CoE) with responsibility to run the programme and manage the application thereafter.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our multi-cultural team located in Dublin. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Head of Training & Change Management for a permanent role in our Dublin Office. Starting March 2021.
The Head of Training & Change Management is a senior position within the Seamless Flow Programme. The role will enable the successful adoption of this Digital Transformation initiative through a focus on people, including driving engagement and readiness for changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role is responsible for all change related activities on the programme from impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and communications through to end user training and business adoption. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance to change. The Head of Training & Change Management will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. The Head of Training & Change Management will negotiate the management levels in the organisation to ensure that the change is appropriately understood and supported by all people managers.
- Establish a change management approach, structure and team within the programme covering Business Readiness, Organisational Change, Training, Communication and a Change Champion network.
- Develop a change strategy and plan to support the adoption of the technology changes and business transformation, minimising resistance.
- Apply a structured methodology to assess business change impact, identify stakeholders and evaluate change readiness.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to develop the rationale for change, lead the development of communication material and drive the appropriate messaging and communication of this across the business
- Lead and manage the overall training programme including overseeing the development of all material and the delivery of end user training globally.
- Manage the design and implementation of a knowledge and learning management solution to support all business operations utilising S/4HANA across the organisation.
- Lead and manage all business readiness activities through all programme phases. Cultivate engagement and acceptance among the business to maximise adoption and benefits.
- Manage the delivery of change services through 3rd party vendors as required
- Collaborate within the Programme Management team to ensure alignment and effective delivery of Business Transformation
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Managers globally to understand and address in-country challenges.
- Create an environment that supports continuous connectivity, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
You are a highly motivated, delivery focused leader with superb interpersonal skills and a passion for excellence. You have a positive outlook, a can-do attitude and thrive on working in a multi-cultural team. You have a demonstrable ability to collaborate effectively within an organisation and have highly developed stakeholder management, influencing and negotiating skills. In this regard, you will demonstrate genuine thought leadership to support resolution of challenges impacting people and the organisation. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and are proficient in the MS Office Suite. You are educated to degree level and preferably have a certification in change management. You have a 7+ years of experience in a senior change role leading complex change management activities in a large scale or preferably a multinational organisation. Experience of technology driven business transformation is a distinct advantage.
Some international travel will be required.
What we offer:
- 22 days annual leave
- 4 Company Days
- Defined Contribution Pension
- VHI Health Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
- Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Reporting to: The Director of the Seamless Flow Programme
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly via the Workday Employee Self Service with the reference [O/S]. For further information regarding the recruitment process contact HRIreland@Sandvik.com.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2021
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.
Please click on Sandvik Home for more information about our company.
Deadline: 31 Jan