Business Development Manager, Asia Pacific
- Deadline: 15 Jul
- Country: Malaysia
- Location: Shah Alam, Johor
- Job-ID: R0011296
- Job category: Business Development
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is seeking applications from motivated individuals for a Business Development Manager role based from our Malaysia branch. The role is Responsible for developing opportunities for capital equipment sales within the Asia-Pacific Region for Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology underground trucks, loaders and drill products (mining and tunnelling).
This role will involve travelling within Asia-Pacific region – ie. Approx. 60% International travelling
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting yourself in accordance with our EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Ensuring that the Business Plans for Asia-Pacific Region are developed and implemented in collaboration with Sales Area BLMs
- Developing a sales plan and strategies for territories and customers
- Developing sales opportunities
- All Equipment forecast in Asia Pacific
- Ensuring equipment or solutions are specified to meet customer’s needs.
You have a proven background in business development in capital sales across a global competitive market. Extensive experience in underground mining and tunnelling industry is essential and previous experience with Sandvik equipment will be looked upon favourably. You have a strong commitment to EHS as you keep safety at the forefront of everything you do and excellent customer service skills.
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development. We recognize and value your commitment to learning.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play).
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
How to apply
Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2016, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 82 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 15 Jul