Customer Sales and Technical Support Representative - Rock Tools
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Customer Sales & Technical Support Representative - Flexible; Milton / Perth
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The successful candidate is to provide administrative support to all inbound customer service enquiries for the Rock Tools Business (Aust, NZ, PNG). They will have the ability and drive to provide customers with proactive support via inbound and outbound communications – with an aim to build and maintain a strong rapport with key stakeholder and customer groups.
They will have the ability to identify, source and problem solve solutions while maintaining excellent customer service. This role is pivotal to the success of our Rock Tools business and most importantly will add value to our customers operations.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include hybrid working arrangements, flexible start/finish times, etc.
Areas of responsibility
- Adhere to all policies & procedures especially the EHS policies
- Provide customer service to Rock Tools’ Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea customer base – with the aim to build and maintain a strong rapport with key stakeholder and customer groups.
- Provide customer service via inbound/outbound calls and via email.
- Provide quotations for the supply of Rock Tools and assist with processing customer orders – these requests may come via Rock Tools Sales Managers, Tools Sales Support Representatives (TSSRs) or direct from our customers.
- Maintain records via Salesforce CRM (Customer Relation Management system).
- Provide technical assistance to Rock Tools customers - this may include investigating customer queries with TSSRs, Product and Applications Specialists, or Technical Support Team.
- Maintain working knowledge of Rock Tools products and their functions for our customers.
- Identify and source correct parts according to customer requirements, expedite delivery.
- Review, coordinate and follow up with Rock Tools supply chain network on outstanding back orders and review and monitor suspended customer orders daily including order or delivery inaccuracies
- Meet set KPI’s surrounding customer service and business requirements.
- Interactions across other key stakeholder groups, including Rock Tools Contracts Administration and Analytics Team.
You will be an experienced administrator and customer service professional. You will have the ability to think outside the box and form relationships to assist in problem solving and maintaining correct records in applications. The right candidate will have proven ability to deliver and maintain a high level of customer service satisfaction and have an in-depth understanding of customer business processes. They will have the ability to problem solve and make timely, effective decisions while undertaking multiple competing tasks.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications and be able to provide support and working knowledge to the Rock Tools customers where necessary. This is a permanent role that requires flexibility around start and finish times to enable us to provide service to the differing time zones from New Zealand to Western Australia
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
0428 083 935
Deadline: Oct 6