Field Service Administrator
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is seeking a
Field Service Administrator
Location: Surrey, British Colombia
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently, we have an opening for a Field Service Administrator to join our team in Surrey. The Field Service Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the service department, including data entry, report generation, customer correspondence, and participation in continuous improvement initiatives. This position plays an important role in the success of our business by working cross-functionally with different stakeholders to ensure that our service administration process is being executed efficiently and effectively.
Are you an experienced Administrator who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Can you navigate new computer systems and databases with ease? If so, we want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Open and maintain job orders for the Field Service team, preparing and releasing quotations, and assigning system purchase orders to outside service repairs
- Provide prompt responses to customer expedited requests and proactively work to resolve concerns with the appropriate stakeholders
- Prepare weekly “Work in Progress” reports, shipping documents and customer invoicing, and provide continuous follow up with the appropriate parties to address any issues or concerns
- Prepare and maintain documents, drawings, and specifications to provide with work orders.
- Complete data collection and reporting as required by location
- Coordinate Field Service Technician schedules as required by the customer and maintain daily service records
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, specifically the Account Team to ensure successful business outcomes
- Open and close warranty job orders using various software tools
- Provide general clerical support including accounts payable/receivable and data entry
- Enter data for all failure and test reports and non-conformances in Quality Management Systems
- Create and maintain graphs, spreadsheets, and order confirmations
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives such as new software system rollouts
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by the manager
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- At least one (1) year of prior job experience in an administrative function
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent program is considered an asset
- Experience processing warranty claims and making decisions based on warranty policies is considered an asset
- Strong administrative skills and computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- General knowledge of mining equipment product lines an asset
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Field Service Administrator position, requisition R0044785 .We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Sep 6