Workshop Job Administrator
Workshop Job Administrator – Heatherbrae
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective ‘Work In Progress’ (WIP) management and administration support. This role will play an integral role in the service operation by supporting the team and providing excellent customer service and execution of administration tasks for internal and external customers.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordination of all warranty claims
- Processing of repairs and maintenance jobs
- Creating job estimates / quotes and schedules
- Creating and sending order acceptance/acknowledgement
- Adhere to Work In Progress (WIP) processes for the workshop
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Finance on customer credit issues
- Provide administrative support to the workshop
- Recording Safety KPI information in EHS360 and SharePoint
You will be a confident user of the Microsoft suite of products, and familiar with Aurora or similar enterprise management software. To perform well in this role, you will require excellent time management skills and be highly organised. Previous experience in a workshop environment would be beneficial. The ability to work and perform unsupervised is essential. The right candidate will have a strong customer service focus with a high level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals & targets set for customer satisfaction.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home where applicable
- Mine spec company vehicle
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Extensive training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Deadline: Jul 6