Sales Market Analyst
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. In 2020, the Sandvik Group had approximately 37,000 employees in more than 160 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The purpose of the Sales Support Coordinator is to contribute to the growth in revenue of the Sandvik Rock Processing Solution business area by providing administrative support, reporting and market research on an ongoing basis to contribute to the growth of the business. The successful candidate will have the ability to create new projects in line with the business area needs.
Areas of responsibility
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the Sandvik Rock Processing Solution team
- Supports the Sandvik Rock Processing Solution Management team with identifying and suggesting solutions to bottlenecks in the sales process
- Support with Salesforce CRM system (updating, troubleshooting, investigative, dashboards and interactive usage) while Support with maintaining accurate information in Sandvik systems
- Support with generating and processing sales leads as necessary
- Provide troubleshooting assistance as required for customer orders, account statuses and other relevant problems
- Identify and keep up with customer sales trends while monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
- Accurate and insightful reporting and help drive the application of findings into the business line
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Communicate insights, reports, and information to key stakeholders around the business in a meaningful and concise way.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To perform well in this role, you will require excellent time management skills and be highly organized, with ample analytical, conceptual and evaluation skills with attention to detail and accuracy. You must have high level of drive and determination to achieve goals and targets, high level of competency in Microsoft Office (Particularly MS Excel) and effectively contributes to teams as well as been able to work autonomously.
You will have experience working within a sales focused organization, strong Analytical and reporting skills & Ability to effectively interact at various levels within an organization.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
0448 044 698
Applications close: 30-09-2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Deadline: Sep 30