Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is seeking a Documentation Specialist to ensure all engineering documentation including the Master Data, is controlled, coordinated and accounted for. The Engineering database, including parts and components kits, will be managed with version control, changes and process communications. The Documentation Specialist will work closely with the Fire Suppression team and other internal and external stakeholders.
Areas of responsibility
- Master data process management (creation and maintenance)
- Data mining – interpreting, analysis and dispatching
- Supporting in creating and maintenance of technical bulletins
- Document control and maintaining filing and database systems
- SharePoint administration and updating team information
- Supporting technical manual creation
- Act as a key contact for Fire Suppression unit at Virginia
- Sales report writing
- Data entry – in Microsoft Excel and Access
You will be experienced working in an administrative role, working with document control and using software packages such as AutoCAD, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and highly developed time management and organizational skills. You have highly developed analytical skills and internal capabilities. You enjoy working in a team and can work without supervision.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Agencies need not apply.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are a core value (Fair Play).
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
We are a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Superannuation that’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies.
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and welling.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/careers
07 3621 1823
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: Sep 20