Office manager/Помiчник керiвника пiдприемства
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions (Kyiv, Ukraine) is looking for an
Want a career where you will continue to learn, gain increasing levels of responsibilities and become part of a leading global company that offers advancement potential? If you have exceptional administration skills and knowledge, Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions wants to speak with you!
We are looking for a proactive team player who will lead and co-ordinate all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of Sandvik office in Kyiv as well as travel coordination of the personnel, coordinating administration duties and office procedures, creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of safety, organizational effectiveness and communication, making sure that office equipment is maintained, all administration processes work effectively, providing general administrative support to employees.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Providing general support to visitors;
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries;
- Maintaining office security and safety by following company safety procedures;
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
- Arranging travel, taxi and accommodation, scheduling and organizing meetings and appointments;
- Visa support;
- Addressing and responding to employees’ enquiries and complaints regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, travel arrangements, etc.);
- Managing medical and life insurance for the employees and all other types of insurance;
- Organizing office operations and procedures;
- Partnering with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment;
- Liaising with mobile vendors, including checking balance account;
- Car insurance;
- Coordination of salary card project in Aval bank for new employees;
- Liaising with petrol vendors, including opening new cards;
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease;
- Ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time, working in Sandvik Purchasing and Procurement approval systems;
- Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs;
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires with administrative issues;
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services;
- Planning and organizing in-house activities, like celebrations and conferences;
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and translating documents;
- Coordinating marketing activities.
We are looking for a self-directed and collaborative individual who has extended administrative experience in an international environment in addition to effective communication skills, attention to details and problem-solving skills. A bachelor’s degree is required.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Office Manager position, Job Requisition R0028553.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services 8 800 500 02 38 (toll free).
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 37,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
- Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting
- Equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries
- Advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
Business area Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying.
Deadline: Jun 24