Customer Service Support Executive
- Deadline: 21 Mar
- Country: Singapore
- Location: Singapore
- Job-ID: R0025021
- Job category: Administration
- Part of the team in our Asia Pacific Distribution Centre, in Singapore.
- Take care of daily handling of internal customer requests, expedites, claims and activities related to the Distribution/Logistics process.
- Follow up on errors, order adjustments and handle special requests from the various sales organizations.
- This role will support both Singapore and China Distribution Centres.
- Any adhoc duties/tasks as assigned.
- Enthusiastic and enjoy achieving and exceeding goals with continuous improvement while maintaining high-performance level.
- Accurate, proactive and have a service-oriented attitude.
- Diploma level or equivalent, ideally in a communications or supply chain discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in internal sales support.
- Knowledge of SAP / M3 / Warehouse Management systems will be an advantage.
- Willing to work during public holidays.
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
- Chinese proficiency is required to support China Distribution Centre.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must have the legal right to live and work in Singapore.
Job Reference No: R0025021
Int Ref: JT
"Applicants will be matched against above key performance criteria and profile requirements. Please only apply if you meet this criterion".
Deadline: 21 Mar