Workshop Job Administrator
- Deadline: 9 Mar
- Country: Australia
- Location: Mount Isa QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0024898
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Workshop Job Administrator – Mount Isa
At Sandvik we are committed to teamwork and believe in the power of developing ideas and solutions together. We leverage our shared passion, diversity, open-mindedness and cooperative spirit to shape the future of our industry and, with it, the path of your career.
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are now searching for a Workshop Job Administrator for our Mount ISA office. The main purpose of the role is to provide efficient and effective ‘Work In Progress’ (WIP) management and administration support. This role will play an integral role in the service operation by supporting the team and providing excellent customer service and execution of administration tasks for internal and external customers.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include condensed working weeks, working from home, flexible start/finish times, etc.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordination of all warranty claims
- Processing of repairs and maintenance jobs
- Creating job estimates / quotes and schedules
- Creating and sending order acceptance/acknowledgement
- Adhere to Work In Progress (WIP) processes for the workshop
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Finance on customer credit issues
- Provide administrative support to the workshop
- Recording Safety KPI information in EHS360 and SharePoint
You will be a confident user of the Microsoft suite of products, and familiar with Aurora or similar enterprise management software. To perform well in this role, you will require excellent time management skills and be highly organized. Previous experience in a workshop environment would be beneficial. The ability to work and perform unsupervised is essential. The right candidate will have a strong customer service focus with a high level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals & targets set for customer satisfaction
Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- 12% Superannuation contribution
- Work from Home flexibility to balance between work, family life, and interests
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
0448 044 698
Applications close: 12-03-2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 9 Mar