- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario
- Job-ID: R0024780
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR) is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
We are currently seeking a Summer Student, Administration, based out of our Lively office. The Summer Student, Administration, is responsible for providing broad administrative support within our Parts and Services group. In this role, you will gain valuable exposure to various aspects of the mining equipment lifecycle through administrative support provided to the Sandvik team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintenance of inventory and components
- Completion of data entry and quality assurance in the Enterprise Resource Planning system (Aurora)
- Maintenance and organization of the Sandvik warehouse
- Administration of Sandvik materials, labour, and overhead costs incurred for products that are at various stages of the production process (WIP)
- Development and documentation of business processes
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- Working towards completion of Post-secondary education, preferably in Business Administration.
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Summer Student – Administration job opening #R0024780
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We thank all applicants but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Not set