Sandvik Global Graduate Program - Finland
- Deadline: 8 Jan 2021
- Country: Finland
- Location: Tampere, Lahti, Turku
- Job-ID: R0021786
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik in Finland is looking for
Exceptionally Talented Graduates
Sandvik’s business concept is based on innovation, technology leadership and close, long-term customer relationships. In line with our vision and values, our ambition is always to set the industry standard in the areas we operate in. Today, new technology paves the way for exciting new products and methods, as well as for new business opportunities within manufacturing. We’re entering the industries of additive- and digital manufacturing to even more strengthen our leading position.
Who we are and what we offer to you
With 43,000 employees in more than 160 countries, it’s needless to say that our team of employees comes from a wide range of cultural, geographical and professional backgrounds. To continue building a strong workforce, we’re always on the lookout for new talent. September 2021 marks the start for Sandvik’s fifth Global Graduate Program, giving performance-driven and enthusiastic recent graduates an opportunity to embark on the journey of a lifetime. In this 15-month long global rotation program, a team of ten graduates share their high aspirations and a true interest for different cultures and our industry. Our goal is to nurture some of our future key players and offer a kickstart to your career!
Make your mark on the future. Welcome to our global team!
Sandvik’s Global Graduate Program
In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in Finland from day one. Your job location can be either in Tampere, Turku or Lahti where we have global R&D and Production centers.
The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches. You’re assigned a senior Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance. The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute in the different innovative environments that characterizes the world of Sandvik. Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
You contribute with your drive and innovative mind - in return we offer you a world of opportunities.
Your profile – high achiever, both individually and together with others
We’re looking for someone who has recently graduated or will graduate as Master of Science in Engineering, with top results. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Software Development, Automation, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development.
Your character – optimistic and eager to learn with the passion to succeed
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
Do you want to know more about us?
We're a company with an open-minded culture, actively working to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Interested in joining our company?
Send your application exclusively in English no later than January 8, 2021. Read more about Sandvik Global Graduate Program and apply at home.sandvik/careers/students-and-graduates/graduate-program, Job ID: R0021786. This Global Graduate Program is not available for current Sandvik employees.
For further information about the program, please contact:
Freja Liljedahl, Global Graduate Program Lead, +46 (0)70 616 1297
Heidi Pynnönen, Global Graduate Program Recruiter, +46 (0)73 842 6379
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or HR Services Finland, tel. +358 (0)800 1 44444.
Deadline: 8 Jan 2021