- Deadline: 26 Jul
- Country: Australia
- Location: Brisbane QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0017539
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The main purpose of the Workshop Administrator is to provide efficient and effective WIP management and back up administration support including: general data entry, opening jobs, order acceptance/acknowledgement, creating estimates/quotes parts ordering, invoicing, purchase orders, raising service entries, entering warranty claims, job reports, time sheet reports and general administrative tasks. This role will play an integral role in the service operation by supporting the team and providing excellent customer service and execution of administration tasks for internal and external customers.
Areas of responsibility
- Run EAP reports as required
- Placing purchase orders, expediting purchase orders, PO entry and receipting;
- Raising works orders and job set up and closure;
- Requesting quotations;
- Customer invoicing;
- Time sheet entry;
- Labour and job allocations and reconciliations;
- Ensuring WIP and invoicing deadlines are met;
- Parts backorder reporting and follow up;
- Processing Warranty Jobs and complete claims within recommended time frame
- Maintaining Safety registers for plant, electrical, vehicle, training
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Finance on customer credit issues
- Co-ordination of flights and accommodation
- General data entry, invoicing and raising service entries
- Provide administrative support to the CSC
You will be a confident user of the Microsoft suite of products, and familiar with Aurora or similar enterprise management software. You will have strong organisational and negotiation skills.
To perform well in this role, you will require excellent time management skills and be highly organised. Previous experience in a workshop environment would be beneficial. The ability to work and perform unsupervised is essential. The right candidate will have highly developed customer relationship skills, with a high level of initiative, drive and determination to achieve goals & targets set for customer satisfaction.
What we offer
- Additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
07 3621 1823
Applications close: 27 July 2020 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 26 Jul