Accounts Payable Manager-SMRT India
- Deadline: 22 Jul
- Country: India
- Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Job-ID: R0010216
- Job category: Finance
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in India, looking for a
ACCOUNT PAYABLE MANAGER – SMRT India
INTO ACCUNTS PAYABLE PROCESS & HAVE AN EYE FOR DETAIL?
WE WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU
About Sandvik Group
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best opportunity for you today, we are already thinking ahead to the best opportunity for you tomorrow. So now we challenge you: Think one step further, and then take it!
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Pune, India is looking for a
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. In 2018, sales were approximately 43 billion SEK with about 15,000 employees in continuing operations
The AP Manager will play an important part in supporting Finance Manager, at the Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Business Units in India.
- To Manage and lead the AP function.
- To ensure compliance with local legislation and Sandvik processes and regulations in the Accounts Payable area.
Key performance areas
Roles and Responsibilities to handle in this role:
- Demonstrates EHS awareness for self and others with relevant actions
- Monitor vendor invoice accounting & payment process
- Manage process and review reports within AP
- Ensure Withholding tax Compliances
- Supplier reconciliation
- Being process oriented and lead relentless improvement initiatives.
- Streamlining and simplifying P2P.
- Work with local process owners to identify broken processes and inefficiencies.
- Ensure via change management that processes evolve and progress at a relatively same speed and degree of change as our operations
- Identify where technology is required to increase digitalization, automation ,seamless and touch-less processes in order to increase efficiency level and reduce costs.
- Maximize the use of existing data (eg. Volumes, volume per FTEs, invoice cycle time, 3WM, cost per transaction) in order to identify efficiency opportunities and areas of improvements
- Support GA & Tax teams for Statutory Compliance
- Validate that internal controls are implemented and operational
- Implement the development of AP processes, policies, rules and authorization matrix/limits
- Responsible for managing and developing the AP team including setting objectives, conducting performance reviews etc.
- Ensure proper fixed assets accounting and allied process of FA management
Important Aspects Of The Role Are:
- Team Building & Conflict management
- Accounting (IND AS & IFRS) knowledge
- Commercial knowledge
- Technology Savvy
- Good command on English language - Verbal & Written
- Knowledge on Compliance & Audit skills.
- Change Management
- Min 10 years relevant work experience with specific experience in AP, payment process, vendor creation, supplier reconciliation.
- Graduate in Commerce
- Business degree /additional certification courses will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling shared services and direct reportees.
Reports to: Finance Manager, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology
Key Stake Holders: Business controllers, PU Manager, Auditors, Shared service, Compliance specialists, Logistics, Purchase, Sourcing, Admin.
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
Send your application no later than May 20th 2019.
Internal applicants: Apply via intranet’s link “View all job opportunities” which you can find at the bottom right of the intranet’s main page.
External: Read more about Sandvik and apply at home.sandvik/career, Job ID: R0010216. If you wish to attach a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Recruitment Specialist, Sourajit Mitra
Deadline: 22 Jul