Инструктор по техническому обучению
- Deadline: 16 Sep
- Country: Kazakhstan
- Location: Karaganda, Ust - Kamenogorsk
- Job-ID: R0013337
- Job category: Product Management
Technical Trainer delivers standardized training program well as advanced technical support on a regional basis for products, processes and services, also verifies translation of programs to Russian language from English.
Willingness to participate in factory training courses and certifications in English
Key performance areas
- Delivers standardized training courses on equipment (Operation and Maintenance, Systems Operations, Testing and Adjusting, Technical Analysis Inspection, Troubleshooting).
- Delivers and secures product Safety training in relation to Operation & Maintenance, System Operation, Testing & Adjusting, Technical Analysis Inspection, Troubleshooting.
- Provides support for services such as Technical Analysis Inspection and Maintenance planning.
- Provides support Installation & Commissioning, Troubleshooting of core equipment.
- Conduct an Operation and Maintenance courses for a Customer Operators.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering
- 5 years field service on the SANDVIK UG Drills, Loaders, Trucks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of English
- Desire to work as a Technical Trainer and transfer experience
We are offering
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Mobile phone
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Pension programs for employees
- Career opportunities and systematic trainings
- Location - Kazakhstan
Deadline: 16 Sep