Инструктор по техническому обучению СНГ
- Deadline: 15 Sep
- Country: Russian Federation
- Location: Ekaterinburg, Kemerovo
- Job-ID: R0013338
- Job category: Product Management
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology seeks for
Technical Trainer delivers standardized training program well as advanced technical support on a regional basis for products, processes and services, also verifies translation of programs to Russian language from English. Willingness to participate in factory training courses and certifications in English
Key performance areas
- Delivers standardized training courses on equipment (Operation and Maintenance, Systems Operations, Testing and Adjusting, Technical Analysis Inspection, Troubleshooting).
- Delivers and secures product Safety training in relation to Operation & Maintenance, System Operation, Testing & Adjusting, Technical Analysis Inspection, Troubleshooting.
- Provides support for services such as Technical Analysis Inspection and Maintenance planning.
- Provides support Installation & Commissioning, Troubleshooting of core equipment.
- Conduct an Operation and Maintenance courses for a Customer Operators.
- University degree in Mechanical engineering
- 5 years field service on the SANDVIK UG Drills, Loaders, Trucks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of English
- Desire to work as a Technical Trainer and transfer experience
We are offering
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Mobile phone
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch compensation
- Pension programs for employees
- Career opportunities and systematic trainings
- Location - flexible
For further information please contact Sandvik HR Services by phone 8 800 500 02 38.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website http://www.sandvik.com/en/careers/sandvik-career/peoplesoft-rus/
Applications close: September 30th, 2019
Job Reference No. R0013338
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 43,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us achieve world-leading positions in the following areas:
Tools and tooling systems for industrial metal cutting equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries, advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating.
In 2017, the Group had sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations..
Deadline: 15 Sep