Financial Compliance and Internal Controls Officer
External Job Advertisement Description
The Dormer Pramet finance team is hiring a Financial Compliance and Internal Controls professional to ensure compliance with all Finance related policies and procedures within Dormer Pramet as well as to safeguard that there is an appropriate internal control framework in place with the right manning to perform internal controls.
In this role you will oversee and maintain the relevant policies and procedures, implementing and anchoring them to make it easy and clear for your colleagues to comply with the company's standards and values. You will also take the lead in sharing best practices from internal audits in finance-related processes, and to work with the different functions to implement policies and procedures that ensures compliance.
- Together with the Financial Control Manager oversee compliance policies and procedures on behalf of the Finance organization
- Ensure the organization operates in accordance with the Sandvik Way, the SMS Way and the Dormer Pramet Way
- Leading and driving projects and initiatives to implement systems and working principles in Dormer Pramet to make it as clear and operational as possible for the organization to comply with the Finance related part of the Dormer Pramet Way.
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them
- Remain up to date on relevant company policies and update the relevant Dormer Pramet policies accordingly
- Perform compliance audits / or take the results from internal audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
- Shares best practice from internal audits within the finance organization (entities)
- Works with entities to ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization's business activities
- Is the main contact in Dormer Pramet for Internal controls
- Trains the organization on internal controls and BWISE
- Performs tests as needed in the entities
We believe you are at ease working in a global organization (which requires fluent English) with stakeholders from diverse functional as well as geographical and cultural areas. You are comfortable in a matrix setup, where colleagues often have dotted lines, but work well together and pull in the same direction. Being a team player is also an important skill in succeeding in this role.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- University Finance or Business administration degree
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to structure a complex and demanding area with a high sense of pragmatism
- Self-propelling with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Capable to drive projects and change across the entire organization
- Strong and proven project leader skills
- Profound knowledge about legal requirements, policies and procedures in a large multinational
- Senior professional with strong ethics
- High level presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Speak, read, and write English fluently