Financial Control Manager
Dormer Pramet is hiring:
FINANCIAL CONTROL MANAGER
This position is location flexible.
Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry, and we have a truly international presence with four production units and sales offices in 20 countries. Our skills and products solve engineering challenges across many industry sectors – including maintenance and repair operations, as well as general engineering through to heavy machining, railway and airframe assembly.
Customer Focus, Innovation, Fair Play and Passion to Win are our values that build the foundation of our brand and company.
At Dormer Pramet, our purpose is to build on the company’s heritage and success to innovate our way into the future. By keeping a long-term focus in everything we do, we can support our ambitions to grow manufacturing and prosperity for all. This brings jobs, with opportunities for both growth and security. It is what we care for, and what makes us go that extra mile!
We share our deep knowledge and experience to build great relationships, not just with industry partners, but with employees and the community. We focus on improving the environment we work in and believe that everyone should feel empowered to deliver success. In return, we promise a rewarding career with flexible working options, excellent opportunities for development and progression.
The Dormer Pramet Finance team has an opening for a Global Financial Control Manager. The location of this position is flexible.
In this role, you will be responsible for the global development of the finance processes and ensuring compliance with both internal and external rules and regulations. The overall aim is for you to support clear and standardized processes that will enable Dormer Pramet to operate efficiently. You will work in close coordination with and functionally lead the Finance Managers in both Dormer Pramet entities and the finance function in multiline entities.
- Be a change management leader
- Develop the Financial Control organization as needed
- Implement and share best practices among the finance controlling teams
- Develop usage of virtual co-worker
- Ensure compliance with Financial Reporting Policies
- Ensure legal compliance with local rules and regulations
- Manage and support in global divisional closing activities
- Develop and enhance standardized processes
- Maintain an informative intranet page for financial controllers
- 1Way Finance lead and responsible for the Business Process Expert function
- Create work instructions related to reporting and accounting rules – leads to faster closing and more homogeneous accounting
- Identification, analysis, and resolution of gaps in processes
- Ensure entities report correct numbers – review of reporting forms before close
- Maintain profit center and cost center structure
- Educate acquired entities in BPC / Onestream reporting and FRPs. Also ensure accurate bookkeeping
We believe you are at ease working in a global organization (which
requires fluent English) with stakeholders from diverse functional as well as geographical and cultural areas. You are comfortable in a matrix setup, where colleagues often have dotted lines, but work well together and pull in the same direction. Being a team player is also an important skill in succeeding in this role.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Finance, or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in a senior finance position, preferably financial control
- Strong experience in all aspects of financial accounting, tax, treasury
- Proficient in ERP/financial reporting systems and Microsoft office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization