Change Management & Training Lead - SAP Ariba
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We embarked a seven year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”. A second phase of the Program is now starting, with ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units
We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Adopt a proactive approach to building a sustainable Sandvik Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) culture within the workplace
- Conduct yourself in accordance with Sandvik EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and ensure that your actions do not adversely affect the environment or the health and safety of any other person in the workplace.
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik Environment, Health and Safety Policy, and any reasonable instructions, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe work practices in the workplace and to eliminate environmental harm.
- Identify and report any unsafe work behaviors/ practices, hazards and incidents immediately.
We have embarked on an eight year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. There is an ongoing business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow” - initiative. The Seamless Flow Programme includes the implementation and business enablement of SAP Ariba within the Sandvik Mining and Construction Logistics (SMCL) Divisions and Sandvik sales units. The Change Management and Training Lead is a key position within the Seamless Flow Programme focused on the implementation of SAP Ariba. The role will enable the successful adoption of this Digital Transformation initiative through a focus on people, including driving engagement and readiness for changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role is responsible for all change and training related activities for the implementation from impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and communications through to end user and supplier training as well as business adoption. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee
adoption and usage and minimise resistance to change as well as overseeing the development and delivery of the training program to the impacted stakeholders. The role will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. The role will negotiate the management levels in the organisation to ensure that the change is appropriately understood and supported by all people managers.
- Support the Head of Change Management and Training in establishing a change management approach and structure within the programme covering Business Readiness, Organisational Change, Training, Communication and a Change Champion network.
- Oversees the SAP Ariba learning program for each Division, Sales unit and supplier enablement that may include eLearning, web-based/classroom training, simulations, manuals, job-aids, group sessions, training videos, process walkthrough workshops and other channels.
- Plans, coordinates, and supports delivery of training to end users and suppliers by the learning partner.
- Monitors the training program and content to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date.
- Develop a change strategy and plan to support the adoption of the technology changes and business transformation, minimising resistance.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics.
- Apply a structured methodology to assess business change impact, identify stakeholders and roles, determine training needs and evaluate change readiness.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders to develop the rationale for change, lead the development of communication material and drive the appropriate messaging and communication of SAP Ariba across the business.
- Embed change impacts and metrics into the overall end user training programme.
- Lead and manage all business readiness activities through all programme phases. Cultivate engagement and acceptance among the business to maximise adoption and benefits.
- Work closely with business readiness leads and change champions globally to understand and address in-country challenges.
- Create an environment that supports continuous connectivity, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role leading complex change management and/or training initiative in a large scale or multinational organisation preferred
- Experience leading Change Management and/or Training delivery on major transformation procurement programs
- Experience of SAP Ariba or equivalent procurement technologies
- Sourcing and procurement functional experience
- Experience of SAP Enable Now advantageous
- EDUCATION, LICENCES & CERTIFICATES
- Educated to degree level
- Certification in Change Management preferred (e.g. PROSCI, APMG)
- Certification in Training development or delivery preferred (e.g. instructional design)
- Certification in Project Management desirable (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2)
Ability to travel globally as required
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: 4th Floor, Dockline, Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1, D01 K8N7, Ireland.
Reporting to: Head of Training and Change Management.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 12th February 2024
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.