Affordable and clean energy
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Examples of Sandvik's contribution to UN global goal 7
- We produce renewable energy at our sites in France, Poland, Germany, the US, Zimbabwe, India and Sweden.
- Our coated strip steel for fuel cell bipolar interconnect plates can be used in, for example, hydrogen cars and stationary hydrogen solutions which are clean energy sources. Read more on materials.sandvik
- Sanicro® 25 nickel alloy can cope with extreme heat and is critical in next-generation power plants. Efficiency goes from approximately 35 percent to >50 percent by increasing pressure and temperature, significantly reducing CO² emissions. Read more on materials.sandvik
Learn about how we contribute to other UN Global Goals
- SDG 3: Good health and well-being
- SDG 5: Gender equality
- SDG 8: Decent work and economic growth
- SDG 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure
- SDG 12: Responsible consumption and production
- SGD 13: Climate action